Subject: MNE MoF: Request for study visit to Republic of Estonia
From: "Zana Jovanovic" <[email-masked]>
To: "RAM Info"
Cc: "Milica Adzic" <[email-masked]>, "Velibor Damjanovic" <[email-masked]>, "Dejan Gjorsoski" <[email-masked]>, "Sylvia Indjova" <[email-masked]>, "D'ARGENT BROTANKOVA Jana \(EEAS-PODGORICA\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2024 13:33:58 +0200

Dear,

On behalf of the Minister of Finance of Montenegro, Mr Novica Vuković,
please find enclosed letter - request for a study visit to your
organisation by the Montenegrin representatives from the Directorate for
management of the EU pre-accession funds structures, in charge of
management verifications of the functioning of the management and control
system and drawing up and submitting payment applications to the EC for
pre-accession programmes managed by the Montenegrin Authorities under
indirect management regime.

We have the honor to contact you on a matter of great importance to
Montenegro's journey towards European Union integration. We would very
much appreciate your kind consideration for hosting us, for the purpose of
this study visit. It should be noted that Montenegrin delegation will be
leaded by the State Secretary of the Ministry of Finance, in her capacity
of National Authoring Officer.

Hard copy of letter is sent via regular post.

Looking forward to receive your feedback.

Best regards,

Žana

mr Žana Jovanović

načelnica Direkcija za nacionalni fond i upravljanje računima/Head of
Division for national fund and managing of accounts

Direktorat za upravljanje strukturama pretpristupne podrške EU/Directorate
for management of the EU pre-accession funds structures

Ministarstvo finansija/Ministry of Finance

Vlada Crne Gore/Government of Montenegro

Bulevar Mihaila Lalića 1, 81 000 Podgorica, Crna Gora

+382 20 230 634

 [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<http://www.gov.me/mif> www.gov.me/mif